Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Back

I started 2020 with a plan to blog everyday, work out most days, eat right most meals, and read the Bible daily. I did pretty well at first. I blogged the first 45 days. I didn't miss a day, although some weren't posted until the last hour or two before midnight. We joined Planet Fitness and worked out nearly every day. We started the day by listening to the audio Bible. Our home-cooked, delicious meals were probably 85% healthy. It was going well until the cough happened. The details of that are in my last blog on February 17.

After the sinus drainage and coughing began to subside, we left for a two-week vacation westward to see family. After about 10 days we decided to cut the trip short and head home. By then I had involuntarily shared whatever I had with Delores. Her cough was soon worse than mine, and we made a trip to Urgent Care in Austin, TX. She had a negative swab for flu and left with two prescriptions.We did make it out to Hobbs, NM, before finally throwing in the road trip towel and heading home.

Lack of energy kept us inside and down for the next couple of weeks. I had little inclination for blogging or much of anything else. I've been working out daily again and my energy level has revived. It is time for me to get back. Back to blogging. The five weeks off hasn't been a total waste of brain and creativity. I have added to my idea file. My plan is to start tomorrow, not Scarlett's tomorrow - the real tomorrow. Since I have been a morning person most of my life, I will try to shun procrastination and blog first thing in the A.M. Let's see how that works. Tomorrow will be my 100th blog.

Antelope Canyon
My intent is to use blogging and the audio Bible to say Good Morning, God rather than Good God, Morning. With God's help this renewed plan will succeed and get me back on track in a healthy retirement. You are welcome to join me for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment