Sunday, July 5, 2020

Big Brother Is Watching!

Have you ever wondered why, after a conversation with your spouse about blood sugar test strips, you start seeing numerous Facebook posts about various topics related to your life as a Type 2 diabetic? I sure have recently. My conclusion is that Big Brother is watching us...all the time.

Mt. Rushmore National Monument, South Dakota
During a current major photographic project involving culling and sorting through our thousands of film and digital pictures, I ran across a trip to Mt. Rushmore. If you stand in the precise spot in the main parking lot and look up, you will see just the top of George Washington's face. His eyes seem to eerily stare out at you over the granite parapet.

What is he seeing? Why is it bizarrely ominous in our 21st Century world? Ponder and pray that God continues watching over us as protector and shield. Jesus is the only Big Brother I want watching over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment