Sunday, January 19, 2020

From the Past

It's been a busy day with worship fellowship, food, the first half of the Tennessee Titans loss (all I needed to see of that one), and packing for our 49th anniversary getaway. I have been thinking all day of a blog idea and simply ran out of time. Since that has happened, I gave myself permission to reach into the past for what inspired me decades ago. I needed a quick way to publish 19 days in a row.

Here is a phrase by phrase presentation of a most amazing verse, John 3:16 (NIV)...

For God ... the greatest being
So Loved ... the greatest action
The World ... the greatest multitude
That He gave ... the greatest deed
His One and only Son ... the greatest gift
That whoever ... the greatest selection
Believes in Him ... the greatest faith
Shall not perish ... the greatest ending
But have ... the greatest possession
Eternal Life! ... the greatest forever

John 3:16 ... the greatest message

No comments:

Post a Comment